Reply To: Community Fridge

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Community Fridge -› Reply To: Community Fridge

Jennifer Bast
Hutchmate
@jbfullyalive

You’re so right @missmary. I’m afraid I derailed this topic a bit, so I shall add something to our “fridge” and bring it back. I appreciate the excellent work displayed on this forum thus far. I’m not a professional and do not have training. I would enjoy classes at some point. The art I make is more like a journal entry or prayer. It’s a way to express myself and share something I think God is teaching me when words aren’t sufficient.

Hopefully this image will load o.k. It’s an image that came to mind when contemplating the Scripture passage about faith that moves mountains:
And Jesus answered them, Truly I say to you, if you have faith (firm relying trust) and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, Be taken up and cast into the sea, it will be done. Matthew 21: 21 (AMP)

It’s also a picture for me about the spiritual realities of authority, power and strength. When we are weak, He is strong.
11888643_1212400872122080_4039363439055412594_o