Reply To: Writers: Introductions

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Writers: Introductions -› Reply To: Writers: Introductions

Kari Lynn West
Hutchmate
@karilynnwest

Hi Everyone! My name is Kari, and I’ve been writing in my spare time for several years now. I’m just about to publish my first YA fantasy novel, The Secrets of Islayne. I live in North Carolina with my husband and two young daughters.

If there’s one thing I’d really like to change about my writing life going forward, it would be to gain more of a community of fellow writers, especially with those of the same faith. I think it’s so easy to become isolated as writers, and I am trying to get better at fighting that tendency :).  If anyone is interested, I’d would love to exchange some writing samples to see if we enjoy each others work and want to collaborate more in the future – beta reading, editing, maybe even some cross-promotional stuff down the road, and you know, just to gain more friends for the long and often arduous writing journey.

I’m so excited to have found this website, and feel free to friend or PM me if you’re interested in any of the above 🙂

2 users thanked author for this post.