A Love Note to the Lurkers

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› A Love Note to the Lurkers

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
  • Thank you, @rebeccareynolds. Your sweet note of encouragement here has indeed given me the last bit of courage I needed to engage. I’m going to stroll over to the introduction thread now and properly introduce myself. (I am both thrilled and terrified at the prospect.) Thank you, all, for your vulnerability. I could not imagine a warmer welcome.

"I really wasn't a reader, until I started reading." -Mick Donahue

@Rebecca Reynolds ~ I was wondering if you used to use the screen name (something like) Becca buck buck? Or is my memory doing crazy things?

I’ve been a lurker here… for years. The Rabbit Room has been part of my life for a long time. But I’m only now joining the circle.

A friend of mine asks questions for the coming year on one’s birthday. Things you want to do in the coming year–something fun, something serious, something wild. Hutchmoot this past year was that last one–a statement in my life of things I believe in and desire, even though that’s scary because it feels like embracing those things will separate me from others, and I can’t quite see the community it will bring me into.

@rebeccareynolds, thanks for inviting us lurkers in. Thanks for admitting to being a lurker for a time as well. I didn’t see this post when you wrote it, but it has been in the back of my mind for a few months since I read it.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.