Any authors interested in sending my students a 2-10 minute encouraging video?

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Any authors interested in sending my students a 2-10 minute encouraging video?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • I teach for an online enrichment program for gifted students through Summer Institute for the Gifted and Talented. For the next eight weeks, I will have a group of 7-8 year olds in a creative writing course. I am hoping to provide the students with some authentic learning experiences and I would like to find several authors willing to make short informal videos (2-10 minutes) encouraging these young writers. I’m really just looking for a “hello” from an author and maybe a piece of writing advice. Would you be interested in this small endeavor?

Thank you!

Kayla Pharr

Kayla, I do free 15-minute virtual author visits to classrooms over Skype. I’d be happy to chat with your class sometime and talk about how I became a published children’s book author — including how I started writing at the very same age that your students are. There would also be time for them to ask questions if they have any.

If you’re interested, please feel free to check out my website, including the Speaking page which gives more details about my virtual classroom visits: http://www.rj-anderson.com. You can message me here or there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.