Anyone want a ticket to Hutchmoot?

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Anyone want a ticket to Hutchmoot?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Unfortunately I am unable to go to Hutchmoot. So sad about it….I have always wanted to go and thought this could be my year. But we’ve had some unexpected expenses this summer and seeing as it is awfully expensive to fly to Nashville from here I just don’t feel right about adding that expense to the pile of bills. Plus hotels, car rental, etc. Bleh.

If anyone knows of someone who would like a ticket, please let me know. I would like to get the ticket price back but am willing to let it go for less if needs be.

Sigh. Maybe next year…. 🙁

Hey, I would definitely enjoy going. I was too late in discovering it and wanted to go, but it was sold out.

Thank you for the open offer to just anyone.

-Adam

@lisa I hear ya! I live in the Nashville area, and I haven’t been able to swing the funds yet either. Maybe we’ll both figure out how to get there next year.

www.matthewgarner.com

@mattgarner yes…it’s hard. Complicating factor is that that weekend is actually our Canadian Thanksgiving (which is always the second weekend in October but somehow I thought the 5-7 was the first weekend, erg) and even though I would be flying to the States the airlines fares are of course super expensive. I have been looking for sales since I got the ticket but no go. Ugh. Oh well…maybe I’ll see you there next year if I start saving now and we don’t have any over the top expenses like this year!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.