Ban Rona Branch Library (all things Wingfeather)

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Ban Rona Branch Library (all things Wingfeather)

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
  • Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

FYI, has everyone seen the new artwork for Glipwood? It was backers-only until yesterday. 🙂

Glipwood by the Sea

Christine
    Hutchmate
    @winterfinch

It’s marvelous–but you already know I think that because of my Instagram ravings yesterday. I’m a backer, but I didn’t see it until yesterday. Where was it before that?

I can’t help but wonder if the Kickstarter would’ve been even bigger if Nicholas Kole’s art for it had been around then. (All of his Wingfeather stuff so far is amazing!)

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

@winterfinch, it was in last week’s backer-only update. (Check your email or the Kickstarter page, because it also included the Igiby home! The Glipwood artwork is in the video update.) And I totally agree about Nicholas Kole.

Christine
    Hutchmate
    @winterfinch

I didn’t get an email for it, so the update on the Kickstarter page is new to me! Other backers, check the page in case you missed it. The artwork is a thing to marvel at, for sure.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Save the date! Next Tuesday at 7:30 Central, Andrew is going to be hosting a live chat with DKM at the Wingfeather Facebook page. 🙂 Details at the website!

cassowary-soon

TONIGHT! In just about three hours!!! Andrew Peterson and Douglas McKelvey are doing a live chat on the Wingfeather Saga Facebook page. 🙂 It starts at 7:30 Central. See you there!

DKMWingfeather-Tales-cover-lightAndrews-beard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Release day! We now have a book club kit for North! Or Be Eaten. It’s available at the Wingfeather site as a free PDF download. 🙂 There’s a kit for the first book, also, and i am hoping book three doesn’t take me a full year like this one did. 😉

Huge thanks to a few wonderful helpers, @misslinda and @missmary among them!

North! Or Be Eaten book club kit (finally!)

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.