Ban Rona Branch Library (all things Wingfeather)

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Ban Rona Branch Library (all things Wingfeather)

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
  • @mrs-hittle Well, then by all means I shall do my very best to make it read-worthy. Maybe we can hide in a closet with flashlights and have one of the theatre people read it to us. 😂

"I really wasn't a reader, until I started reading." -Mick Donahue

1 user thanked author for this post.

Ohhh theatre people make great readers! I would love to hear it too.

1 user thanked author for this post.

I have come across a bit of a mystery, and I think, Madam Librarian (@mrs-hittle), that you may be the best one to answer it:

My kids and I are listening through the audio version of North! Or Be Eaten. I’ve read the book twice in print, but this is the first time I’ve listened to it even though I think we’ve had the audio since one of the Kickstarters (so not through Audible). As we listened to the end of Chapter 14, “The Last Tower,” ( where dear Nugget falls to his end after saving the family at Fingap Falls ) and transitioned in to Chapter 15 I was brought up short because it seemed like the crucial detail of that chapter was missing. Sure enough, I checked may print copy and the audio version is missing the final five paragraphs of the chapter.

Are you aware of this? Is it just my file? I went back to my original downloads and it’s the same there.

@lorenwarn I’m not sure what the issue is but I have the Audible version and it is also missing the last few paragraphs.

2 users thanked author for this post.

@eliatyson, interesting! This would seem to be a rather great flaw!

@lorenwarn Sorry to have disappeared on you. i don’t know what the issue was with that but as Elia said, it’s not just you. i’ve heard this mentioned before (and my audiobook is also missing those paragraphs) but am not sure what happened.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.