Biblical Counseling Through Song – Col 3:16

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Biblical Counseling Through Song – Col 3:16

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Tom Murphy
    Hutchmate
    @tommurphy28

I would love to start a Forum of those interested in Biblical Counseling Through Song.  Anyone is welcome, but specific members that may be interested are:
    1) Lay Biblical Counselors
    2) Licensed Counselors
    3) Musicians
    4) Artists
    5) Pastors
    6) Seminarians
    7) Christians interested in counseling
    8) Parents (Pre-Teens and older)
    9) Other Rabbity Types that want to learn…

Ben
    Hutchmate
    @benjikunz

Tom, I love this! I’m finishing up my undergrad in biblical counseling and working on getting certified through ACBC starting this fall while I work on an album. Counseling and music are my two greatest interests and I’ve been trying to think of the best way to meld the two.

Tom Murphy
    Hutchmate
    @tommurphy28

Ben, where do you live bro?  Would love to meet up and chat.

Ben
    Hutchmate
    @benjikunz

Atlanta area.

Hey, I’m not tooting my own horn here, but really as an appreciation for all the hard work of Christian Counselors and the two I personally saw and still see now and again, I’ve written a song, per request, about what I’ve learned, since they heard that I was a musician.

If you want to hear it I’ve got it posted in the songwriters corner or forum. I think it’s got a link to SoundCloud.

But the entire song is written from things I was told and things I was taught. The name of the song is “Purely by His Design”.

Thanks, Adam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.