Feature Requests

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Feature Requests

Viewing 9 posts - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
  • Josh Duncan
    Hutchmate
    @joshua-duncan

@mrs-hittle, I have a question. Is there some reason why when I click “FORUMS” it takes me straight to “The Rabbit Room Forum?” I have to make some extra clicks to find the poetry forum, and I think that might be a reason why that forum is kind of dead right now.

I know Pete and the gang are getting Hutchmoot squared away so they’re busy, but if you have any insight I’d appreciate it.

1 user thanked author for this post.

@joshua-duncan, the subforums were collapsed awhile back mainly to keep things from looking cluttery and overly complicated, but yeah, the accompanying redirect does result in the group forums being less visible. :-/ i was hoping that the activity feed (accessed by clicking the pipe icon on the top right of the screen) would include all activity, but the groups don’t seem to show up there either. i’m going to tag @admin and see what he knows. Meanwhile, do you see an option to subscribe to the poetry forum and/or threads? And you can tag people in forum replies, which can also help draw some traffic while we’re sorting this out. Sorry; i know those little hacks can’t substitute for a real solution.

@mrs-hittle, I hear you. Visual clutter is bad for a growing online community. I think I might send out a call for a “tag team” for the poetry forum. You know, any time someone posts a new poem you tag a bunch of people in it (but only if they’ve already said they want to be tagged).

@mrs-hittle there are now several spam posts that appear to be set up as forums. I figured you all would want to know.

@joshua-duncan, i’m not seeing them. Where should i look?

Never mind, i found them under the pipe icon. Looks like a task for the Hutchmaster. @pete?

I would like a “Rabbit Room Radio” app for my phone, so I can listen from there more easily. 🙂

Love Up
    Love Down
    Love In
    Love Out

I’d like to be able to edit a post after the fact (or be told how to do this if it’s already possible). I put something up that is full of tiny mistakes and I can’t figure out a way to fix it.

(Never mind – I figured it out and was able to do it).

This goes along with Suzanne’s question: is there also a way to edit comments after they are made, like we can with forum posts? My comment in the Hutchmoot Re-entry post was copied from Word before I knew that was a no-no…the spacing is wrong so that paragraphs aren’t separated as they should be. I’d like to fix it, but it doesn’t look like the site allows for it. If so that would be a feature I’d like to see.

Viewing 9 posts - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.