Kickstarter campaigns relevant to The Rabbit Room

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Kickstarter campaigns relevant to The Rabbit Room

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I know that I have missed in the past supporting Kickstarter campaigns by RR artists (Gray Havens, Ellie Holcomb, Andrew Osenga, Jill Phillips, S.D. Smith, and even The Warden and the Wolf King), I don’t want to miss any more, and I don’t want any of you to regret not hearing about a worthy cause.   So please use this topic as a bulletin board to showcase great Kickstarter campaigns by, or in the spirit of, Rabbit Room artists.

Attachments:

So, I will kick off this topic:

Screen-Shot-2016-07-30-at-2.13.19-PM

In case you are not aware…JJ Heller is currently seeking your support to produce her Christmas album and to share her Lullaby album with children’s hospitals and the families they serve.  With a pledge as low as $15 you get downloads of the new Christmas album and JJ will donate a CD of her Lullaby album to a Children’s Hospital.  For $5000, JJ will play a concert for your family/community.  (And there are many other rewards in between.)  JJ has already met her initial goal and is approaching her first stretch goal (a download of  JJ’s Lullaby album to backers pledging $15 or more).

Attachments:
    5 users thanked author for this post.

Gordon Gregory
    Hutchmate
    @gordongregorymusic

Hey Everyone, I’d love to share the Kickstarter Campaign for my new album that has been very heavily inspired by Rabbit Room artists (most notably the three Andy’s … Peterson, Osenga & Gullahorn). It’s called the MOSAIC EP and explores the journey of what it looks like to take the broken pieces of our lives and form them together into a beautiful mosaic of authentic wholeness. We’re trying to raise $9,000 by 02 Sep and are on the way there but still need a good amount of support. For a $10 contribution, you’ll get the digital download of the new album and a $25 contribution will get you a signed copy of both the new album as well as my debut album “Between Redemption and the Pain”.

If you’d be willing to check it out, I’d greatly appreciate it. Here’s the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806022972/the-mosaic-ep

I’ve performed the culminating song on the album live and you can hear it here (to get a taste of what the album is going to be like): https://www.facebook.com/g.gordon.gregory.III/videos/vb.170100716/698572025602/?type=3&theater

I’ve been so blessed by so much on the Rabbit Room and I pray this new album could provide some hope and healing to others as well.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.

Jonny Jimison
    Participant
    @jonnyjimison

THE RIVER FOX Kickstarter is now live!

I’ve been working on this sequel to Martin and Marco for a long time! If you’re new to the series, it’s about two brothers – a soldier and a stableboy – caught up in a wild adventure in a fantasy world, and their encounters with queens and dragons, giants and monsters, curses and forts and hidden passages… Well, there’s an awful lot to see on an adventure!

Here’s the Kickstarter link:

Screen-Shot-2016-09-10-at-8.45.05-AM
    As highlighted in this week’s Rabbit Room article “Small Kids, Fat Books, and Chewy Ideas” (By Steven Marten on Sep 5), this KickStarter campaign now has 15 hours left, and still needs just under $2000 to be funded!  A piece of Steven and Wendy’s vision is “developing ways to create positive encounters with great literature and placing those encounters earlier into our kid’s lives starting around ages 4 or 5, in step with other influences.” Through beautiful illustrations and creative interaction, they insert their whimsical characters into the classics, starting with Melville’s “Moby Dick” (shown below), next in Brontë’s “Jane Eyre” and Dickens’ “Great Expectations”, and later in other classics.
    Screen-Shot-2016-09-10-at-8.39.53-AM
    Watch this video and see how you can be a part of their dream!

Attachments:

Last call for The River Fox Kickstarter!!!   As of this update, we are $1,232 short of the goal with 22 hours remaining!!  Who wants to see Jonny Jimison’s next book?!!  For as little as $5, you can get eBooks of both The River Fox AND Martin and Marco (but only if the goal is met)!!   For $25, you get an 11×17 poster map of The Dragon Lord Saga, two bookmarks, both eBooks, a print copy of The River Fox (signed by Jonny with a character sketch on the title page) and YOUR NAME will be listed in the back of the book as an Executive Producer who helped bring the book to print!

Andy
    Hutchmate
    @andytate

I used to listen to Bethany Dillon (now Bethany Barnard) back in the day and it’s pretty exciting to see her coming out with a new album! Based on the video itself I am pretty stoked about this one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/289961036/bethany-barnard.

Amber Robinson
    Hutchmate
    @amberrobinson

My husband, Aaron, is launching a new album. We have intentionally crafted these worship songs with space for the listener to think, breathe, and sing.

Musical influences on this project include Foy Vance, All Sons and Daughters, Wild Belle, the Brilliance, and even Franz Liszt.

The Kickstarter is running now through October 27th.

Would you kindly consider backing this project? Even a small amount goes a long way.

Thanks!

Attachments:

UTR Banner
    Dave Trout’s Under The Radar creative relaunch Kickstarter!

UNDER THE RADAR IS…
    a community that celebrates soul-enriching, well-crafted, faith-inspired music. We are primarily a media ministry, creating videos, podcasts, articles, & albums to connect discerning listeners with artisan-quality songwriters. We also plan special events, fundraisers, concerts, tours, and music festivals.  And, oh yeah, UTR is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization as well.
    WE ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH A BIG, NEW VISION…
    to modify our approach in order to fulfill our mission with media consumer in mind.  We plan to offer more high-quality video content, a new mobile-friendly website, updated branding, new podcast strategy, and more album compilations. We are hoping to become one of the leading voices in Christian independent music.

You’ll just have to look it up to believe all the folks who are featured in the Kickstarter Rewards:

Chris and Jenna                            Joel Ansett                                   Eric Peters @ericpeters

Ginny Owens                                 Matt Brouwer                               Joy Ike

The Vespers                                  Sara Groves                                   Mike Farris

Burlap To Cashmere                   Christopher Williams                  Andrew Peterson @andrew

The Gray Havens                          Jess Ray                                        Andy Gullahorn @andygullahorn

Taylor Leonhardt                         John Tibbs                                    The Farewell Drifters

Christa Wells                                Rick Lee James                            Melody Olson

Jessi McNeal                                Mr. and Mrs. Something            Nick Flora @nickflora

Giants and Pilgrims                    Matthew Clark                              Jenny and Tyler

Lauren Mann                               Tanya Godsey                           Randall Goodgame @randallgoodgame

John Tibbs                                    Gracie Schram                              Sara Beth Go

Andrew Greer                               Anthony Quails                            Son of Laughter

Adrian Mathenia                          The Mosleys                                 Alison Brook

Colony House                               SHEL                                              Escape To The Lake

and others!

And one of the exciting Stretch Goals:

Memorial Album

STRETCH GOAL #1 – $17,700
    If we exceed this stretch goal, UTR will produce a tribute album honoring the late, great Rich Mullins (2017 will be the 20th anniversary of his passing), featuring remakes of Rich’s music by UTR artists.  Every Kickstarter backer (level 3 and up) will receive a free download of the album when complete (target August 2017).

12 Days remaining and still $3600 to go. 137 backers and @randallgoodgame can’t be wrong

Screen-Shot-2016-11-03-at-7.33.24-PM

Listen to what he says here about Under the Radar’s Kickstarter (and check out all the rewards from some of the coolest independent Christian artists in the business)

Attachments:

Screen-Shot-2016-11-11-at-11.37.55-AM

Under the Radar’s Kickstarter is now funded!!  (Congrats Dave!)

There are now two exciting Stretch Goals in play:

STRETCH GOAL #1 – $17,700
    If we exceed this stretch goal, UTR will produce a tribute album honoring the late, great Rich Mullins (2017 will be the 20th anniversary of his passing), featuring remakes of Rich’s music by UTR artists (including some Rabbits!).  Every Kickstarter backer (level 3 and up) will receive a free download of the album when complete (target August 2017).

Attachments:

Lisa Eldred
    Hutchmate
    @firstcrusader

In Search of the Sea EP by Hetty, who may or may not be on the forum to tag…?

I was sold when I watched the video.

In Search of the Sea EP by Hetty, who may or may not be on the forum to tag…? I was sold when I watched the video.

Ink the States  <– link to Kickstarter
    Using a unique watercolor technique, I build each state topography in vibrant colors and gemstone textures. Let’s do the rest together!

Dana Daggett
    Hutchmate
    @danadaggett

48 hours left for Randall Goodgame’s Slugs and Bugs – TWO “Sing the Bible” CDs!

Slugs & Bugs is making TWO NEW Sing the Bible CDs in 2017, with Scripture songs all about Jesus – His words, His life, and His mission.

Limited-edition prints from Diana Glyer’s Bandersnatch! This one runs only a week, and it is already funded, so 1) guaranteed victory! and 2) they aren’t planning on making these available after the Kickstarter closes, so HURRY if you want one/several/all of them!

Inklings-faces

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.