Marketing an Indie Book

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Marketing an Indie Book

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric Heiden
    Hutchmate
    @ericheiden

A few of the people I’ve been blessed enough to meet on this site seem to be going the INDIE route when it comes to publishing, and that reminded me of an article I found a while back on ways to market a self-published or small press book. I’m posting a link to it here for anyone who’s interested. At the very least, I hope it gives you all some food for thought.

http://www.speculativefaith.com/how-indie-novels-can-beat-4-dollar-coffee-and-chase-joy/

Thanks, Eric!  I hadn’t seen that article before despite my best efforts to keep up with things over at SpeculativeFaith.

Profile photo of Eric Heiden
    Eric Heiden
    Hutchmate
    @ericheiden

@treskillard Yeah. I go there regularly too, and, like you, I miss stuff sometimes. That’s part of why I wanted to share this. I think it might be one of the best articles on that site. Even if someone doesn’t want to go the indie route (other than the stories I put on my website, I’m honestly not sure I want to self-publish), I think an aspiring author could learn a lot from reading it.

My first three novels are traditionally published, but I’m planning on going indie on my next three.  We’ll see after that.  I’m just in a different stage of life right now and I can’t commit to a rigid publishing schedule. Thanks again!

Profile photo of Eric Heiden
    Eric Heiden
    Hutchmate
    @ericheiden

@treskillard Well, in that case, I’m all the happier that I shared it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.