Podcasts?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Ransom
    Hutchmate
    @mkthames1

With all due respect to the RR Podcast (which is great), I was curious if there are any more podcasts out there you could recommend which explore the intersection of art and theology.

Josh Duncan
    Hutchmate
    @joshua-duncan

Image Journal just started one.

Andy
    Hutchmate
    @andytate

I’ve been listening to Makers and Mystics. Been pretty good the couple I have listened to.

Amber Nobles
    Hutchmate
    @amberlikesart

So, I recently discovered something called The Prancing Pony Podcast, which consists of two extreme Tolkien fans guiding other readers through his works (with wonderfully nerdy humor). They also interview biographers and other people related to cool info about Tolkien and Middle-earth. You can listen on podcast apps, YouTube, or their website: https://theprancingponypodcast.com/

It’s been around for a few years now, but I figure there are probably other Tolkien fans who haven’t heard of it.

@mkthames1 Not sure if it fits necessarily into the intersection of art and theology. In some ways I think it does, because one of the hosts is a Christian and shares Tolkien’s worldview when the opportunity presents itself.

1 user thanked author for this post.

I haven’t listened to many of the episodes but I’ve really appreciated Cultivated so far.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.