Prayers & Support for Nate

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Prayers & Support for Nate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • scott james
    Hutchmate
    @scottjames

If you haven’t seen the email yet, ND Wilson has been diagnosed with a large, non-cancerous brain tumor. Though we can all be thankful that it is not malignant, it will still require a pretty significant surgery to remove it.

I thought perhaps we could use this space to offer prayers and notes of support for Nate, Heather, and their family as they walk through this.

Nate, your work has had a big impact on me. I’m grateful for you because of the way you use your gifts to magnify the Light that shines in the midst of darkness. My family will be praying for you. Cheers.

Josh Duncan
    Hutchmate
    @joshua-duncan

My prayers are going up for you as well, Nate. “Benign” is a deceptive word when it comes to brain tumors. May God bless you with healing and with caregivers who are at the top of their skill. May He uphold you with his right hand.

scott james
    Hutchmate
    @scottjames

Just re-upping this on the day of surgery. Let’s continue to cover this family with prayer. #ByeByeSteve

Miss Mary
    Hutchmate
    @missmary

I was reading earlier without signing in, but I had to actually log in for this. Praying that surgery has gone well (or is going well…have no idea when it was scheduled for) and for a good recovery and for the whole family as they go through this together.

I know others from my church are also praying but are not on these forums.

Thanks for making a thread for this.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Miss Mary
    Hutchmate
    @missmary

Has anyone heard how it went?

scott james
    Hutchmate
    @scottjames

Has anyone heard how it went?

Here’s an update from his father. Seems encouraging.

https://dougwils.com/personal/mere-gratitude.html

Providentially, a friend of mine from church underwent the same surgery one week prior to Nate. As I prayer through my friend’s recovery, it’s helping me voice more specific prayers for the Wilson family as they enter this next phase of recuperation and rehab. God is funny like that.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.