Things we love about the new site

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Things we love about the new site

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author
  • Pete Peterson
    Hutchmaster Prime
    @pete

If I hit “reply” to a comment, the cursor will no longer show up in the text field.

This is a block quote. Is it just bolded text?

---Hutchmaster Prime, wielder of great and terrible cheeses

Pete Peterson
    Hutchmaster Prime
    @pete

Hmm. Quoting didn’t work 🙁

Pete Peterson
    Hutchmaster Prime
    @pete

Test

More testing

1. Yet more testation.

And yet again…testificatory testing.

Pete Peterson
    Hutchmaster Prime
    @pete

@misslinda, I can’t reproduce your formatting bug. Are you using the formatting buttons? Or are you typing in code?

Linda Rogers
    Participant
    @misslinda

I was using the buttons, but I wonder if I highlighted something and then clicked the button instead of clicking the button then typing the section? I can’t remember what I did, but that is something I might do…
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>testing</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Back to the left.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Testing with highlighting and applying the style.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Both options look right when I’m typing here, but we will see what happens.</p>

Linda Rogers
    Participant
    @misslinda

Ok, it is official. It hates me no matter what I do. I’m just meant to stay aligned left.

Linda Rogers
    Participant
    @misslinda

But who cares? FORUM!

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

i love you people. You people are my favorite thing about this site.

Now get out of my happy thread unless you are blatting at Pete and Andrew J. 🙂

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

i SO LOVE the idea of you feeling more at home here. <3

Jonny Jimison
    Participant
    @jonnyjimison

Love the redesign. It’s big, open, and invites me to stay for a while and browse at my own pace. Great job to everyone involved!

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

QUAKE WITH FEAR!

Behold the terrible import of this global notice to all users! See how it tells you things you cannot fathom nor comprehend! Also see the handy little “close” link —>

[Close]

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

Looky! A text formatting toolbox on site comments! 😀

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

There is at least one post (“Your Best of 2014“) that had a ton of comments randomly disappear last year. They were missing for ages, and now they are BACK. i am super happy about this.

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

i just discovered on the About page that The Oracle of Philadelphia is on the Coming Soon list. 😀

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

i like the new notifications tab. It sticks really nicely as i scroll in Chrome, too.

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

@pete, @admin—Thank you.

Sandy
    Hutchmate
    @sjohnson

I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see the redesign live this morning!  I love everything about it.  Great job!

Sandy
    Hutchmate
    @sjohnson

Also, I tried to post that reply twice on accident.  I got this error message: “Slow down, you move too fast.”
    I’ll be sure to also make the moment last and keep feeling groovy, guys.  🙂

@jonathanrogers — I love that my daughter spent some time this afternoon reading ALL the “Sad Stories Told for Laughs.” She said it was so easy to find them all just clicking on the “Humor” tab.

I’m still learning my way around but I can say I was super happy to have the Rabbit Room Radio working so awesomely. I listened to it while writing reports the other day. The reports didn’t seem so bad then.

But, what I am really excited about is having a way to include my friends who haven’t been to Hutchmmot into some of the wonderful conversations that have been taking place with Hutch friends over on FB. So many times, I have seen a thread and wished my friend, Ol’ So and So, could join in. Thanks everyone for making that possible.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.