Things we love about the new site

Forums -› Welcome to the Forums -› The Rabbit Room Forum -› Things we love about the new site

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
  • Kelly Keller
    Hutchmate
    @kellykeller

I love that little pipe up there on my tab. So happy and Oxford-y.

Okay, I just realized we can tag people in blog comments.

That. Is. Awesome. 😀

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

i know i have already just exploded several times consecutively in the Feature Requests thread, but i found another cool new thing—the speech bubble icon that tells me which threads i have previously commented on—and honestly, i feel like crying in gratitude for all the work you guys are putting into this. You are wonderful and patient and tireless and cheerful and self- and sleep-sacrificing, and i love the way you serve us. All these little things, and big things, and invisible things, and itchy things; things we didn’t know we needed until you gave them to us, and things we immediately needed differently as soon as we had them.

Whoops. Crying. Yup.

Thank you, @pete. Thank you, @admin. Love is a glossary.

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

ps. @pete It didn’t tag you above. ^ That’s probably a bug, but i don’t care about that; i just want you to receive your blattage.

Suzanne Tietjen
    Hutchmate
    @suzishepherd

This is indeed a happy place. The global activity button did something good to my brain. I am sooooo grateful for the patience that has been shown to me and so many others by tired, busy people.

The new Rabbit Room is good. Very good.

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

@admin, you are fun and you make debugging fun.

Laure Hittle
    Hutchmate
    @mrs-hittle

@admin! The new layout is so super pretty on mobile. i don’t know if you’re still tweaking, but even so, i love it. Thank you. 🙂

You are welcome! 🙂 We’re mostly done tweaking now.

@admin! The new layout is so super pretty on mobile. i don’t know if you’re still tweaking, but even so, i love it. Thank you. 🙂

Web designer, web developer, writer.

You guys! The “More Posts” button works again! <3 <3 <3 i am so thrilled and grateful and giddy about that. Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.