Rabbit Room Membership
“The way we are, we are members of each other. All of us. Everything.”-Wendell Berry, The Wild Birds
What We Mean by Membership
Rabbit Room membership is about coming together as a community in common belonging and purpose. It’s made up of those who feel called to this mission and people, who recognize that they have a place in this work and want to share in its stewardship.
“[To belong to a community] is to be implicated substantively, not just sympathetically, in the ups and downs of a place and its people.”– Matt McCullough, Wendell Berry & The Beauty of Membership
Come Join Us!
- – Support the mission and help make the work possible.
- – Get backstage updates and advance notice on Rabbit Room happenings.
- – Connect with staff and other members.
- – Share your creative work at monthly Zoom meet-ups.
- – Give input or assistance on current projects and needs.
- – Receive our gratitude through gifts like the RR Member Mug and Hutchmoot Audio Archives.
“Membership is not stepping over a boundary from “outside” to “inside”—membership is, rather, a linking of arms and falling in step with people who are moving the same direction.”– Rachel Speer Donahue, Rabbit Room Member, There Is No Inside
Membership Giving Options
Members must give a minimum of $25/month to receive membership perks.
Members must give a minimum of $300/year to receive membership perks.