Rabbit Room Membership
*Important Information: Register Your Account
We’ve recently changed our donation platform to make your experience as user-friendly as possible! In order for you to view your donor history and manage your recurring membership, you must register your donor profile with the new system. Once you’ve done this and accepted the confirmation email, your donor history and information will sync with our new system. We appreciate your patience and help in this process!
*Please note that registering your account does NOT create a new donation. It is only connecting your previous donor information with the new system.
“The way we are, we are members of each other. All of us. Everything.”-Wendell Berry, The Wild Birds
What We Mean by Membership
Rabbit Room membership is about coming together as a community in common belonging and purpose. It’s made up of those who feel called to this mission and people, who recognize that they have a place in this work and want to share in its stewardship.
“[To belong to a community] is to be implicated substantively, not just sympathetically, in the ups and downs of a place and its people.”– Matt McCullough, Wendell Berry & The Beauty of Membership
– Receive updates and advance notice on Rabbit Room works, events, and dreams to come.
– Connect with staff and other members through member activities and gatherings.
– Give input or assistance on in-progress projects.
– Represent and promote the Rabbit Room values and mission.
– Receive our gratitude for stewarding this work with us through gifts like the handmade Rabbit Room Member Mug, the Hutchmoot Audio Archives, and other surprises.
“Membership is not stepping over a boundary from “outside” to “inside”—membership is, rather, a linking of arms and falling in step with people who are moving the same direction.”– Rachel Speer Donahue, Rabbit Room Member, There Is No Inside
Membership Giving Options
Members must give a minimum of $25/month to receive membership perks.
Members must give a minimum of $300/year to receive membership perks.